A curated list of remote jobs in Ireland by Grow Remote
Grow Remote connects remote workers, companies, and local communities in Ireland so that people can choose to work where they want to live, rather than live where they work. Tracy Keogh’s Grow Remote project was one of six Irish start-ups to be awarded a share of the €240,000 in funding and support at the 2019 Social Entrepreneurs Ireland (SEI) Awards.
Recently the National Broadband Ireland (NBI) and Grow Remote have joined together to form a partnership. This collaboration is an important step towards making remote work visible and accessible to everyone in Ireland. Grow Remote offers a range of partnership, corporate membership and engagement opportunities for employers and organisations. Our employer partnership programme includes some of Ireland’s leading remote employers such as Shopify, HubSpot, Ebay, Automattic and Glofox.
Some tips for getting the most from the remote jobs board
- Note – All of these jobs are curated to be suitable for candidates based in Ireland.
- Do your research on the companies you are applying to, they love to see specific knowledge of what they do in applications.
- Re: above, follow them on social media – Twitter is particularly good for connecting with many remote employers.
- Look them up on Glassdoor and LinkedIn
- Look up other job descriptions for the roles you are applying for, look for similarities or differences, this can help you to figure out the focus in that particular company.
- Apply for the job even if you don’t tick all the boxes! Too many companies tell us that candidates are self-filtering because they don’t tick all the boxes, go for the role, see what happens!
- Ask the Grow Remote community for advice, hop into the Slack workspace and post your query – http://bit.ly/growremoteslack