The world of open data is always changing and evolving, and it can be tough to keep up with all the latest developments. Fortunately, there is a great resource available to help you stay informed and up to date on the latest trends in open data: the data.europa academy.
What is the data.europa academy?
The data.europa academy is an online learning platform that provides single access to a variety of open data learning resources. It is hosted by data.europa.eu, the official portal for European data.
What can you find in the data.europa academy?
The academy provides a variety of learning materials, including e-learning modules, research reports, webinars, and tools. These resources cover a wide range of open data topics, including:
- technical aspects such as real-time data and linked data
- legal policies like competition law, licensing, and sharing of non-personal data
- data visualisation
- best practices for open data
Why should you use the data.europa academy?
- Your one-stop-shop to high-quality open data learning material: in a single place, you can find everything you need to get ever more open data savvy.
- Easy to navigate: the material is grouped under 11 thematic courses containing more than 60 lessons. Within the courses, handy tags indicate which topics they cover: business, legal, communication, quality, policy, portal, and/or impact. This structured approach, together with powerful filters, make it easy to find what you are looking for.
- Suitable for everyone: whether you are a beginner, advanced or expert user, you will find resources that are tailored to your level of expertise. And no matter your background, policy-field or business sector, you can benefit from the content on offer.
The academy is constantly being updated with new materials, so you can be sure that you are getting the latest information and insights.
Start your open data learning journey today: data.europa academy | Open Data courses!