The 4th edition of the European Digital Skills Awards (EDSA23) is an award ceremony that aims to promote ongoing or recently finished projects and initiatives to train Europeans in digital skills at all levels.
The Awards are divided in 5 categories:
- Empowering Youth in Digital (i.e. projects to attract the younger public to ICT professions, media literacy initiatives for the younger public, emerging technologies courses for the younger public, hackathons etc)
- Digital Upskilling @ Work (i.e digital upskilling and reskilling initiatives in various sectors, facilitation of job placement of ICT professionals of all levels)
- Digital Skills for Education (i.e projects specifically aimed at digital upskilling for teachers and/or students and school administrations)
- Inclusion in the Digital World (i.e digital training and media literacy initiatives for the elderly, unemployed, vulnerable groups, accessibility)
- Women in ICT Careers (i.e projects specifically aimed at increasing the number of women ICT professionals or for the digital upskilling of women in the workforce or younger women in ICT)
You can visit the Digital Skills and Jobs Platform, where you will find all the information and the link to submit your application.