AMETIC, an association representing the digital technology industry in Spain, has extended the deadline to September 23 to submit applications to the 5th edition of the “Digital Skills Awards Spain 2022“, which will take place on October 20 in Madrid.
Business and political leaders, as well as representatives from business schools and universities, will gather to contribute to the event’s inspiring seminars and roundtables.
These awards identify, value and recognize the best projects and experiences in the field of developing talent that enables digital skills for society, professionals, education, women and girls, inclusion and professional training.
- DIGITAL SKILLS FOR ALL: Development of digital skills to enable all citizens to actively participate in our digital society
- DIGITAL SKILLS FOR THE DIGITAL MARKET: Development of digital skills for the digital economy, such as upskilling and retraining of workers, and job seekers; career counselling and guidance, reskilling
- MORE AND BETTER TRAINED ICT PROFESSIONALS: Development of high-level digital skills for ICT professionals
- DIGITAL COMPETENCES IN EDUCATION: Transformation of teaching and learning in digital skills from a lifelong learning perspective, including teacher training
- DIGITAL SKILLS FOR WOMEN AND GIRLS: Development of digital skills among women and girls to close the gender gap and promote STEM vocations
- DIGITAL SKILLS FOR INCLUSION: Contribution to labour inclusion thanks to the promotion of technological training in groups at risk of exclusion
- DIGITAL SKILLS IN VOCATIONAL TRAINING: Promoting the role of vocational training in the process of digital transformation of the economy
Download here the official guidelines of the “Digital Skills Awards Spain 2022”
For further information, please contact: Desarrollodetalentodigital@ametic.es